Mechanorack Systems slotted angle racks provides a complete and practical solution to the storage requirements of organizations. We range of slotted angle racks includes:
- • Angle frame racks
- • Skeleton racks
- • Pigeon hole racks
- • Enclosed racks
- • Two/Three tier racks
• Safe and reliable.
• Light & Heavy duty.
• Highly practical and adjustable.
• Excellent and longer functional ability.
• Corrosion resistant.
• Standard Height of 1.8 meters 2.0 meters 2.5 meters and 3.0 meters
• Standard Width of Shelf 900 mm and 1200 mm
• Standard Depth Available 300 mm 375 mm 450mm 600mm (Custom Sizes on Request)
• Gauge Available 22, 20, 19, 18, 16
Slotted angle shelves are primarily used as shelving, but can also be used in the following applications:• Industrial
• Slotted angle shelving can be used as trolleys
• Commercially, slotted angle shelving is also used
• Slotted angle shelving is also used in manufacturing
• Slotted angle shelving is used as racking for transportation, such as vans
• Tables Supports
Backed by the sound experience of the market, we have been able to come up with a range of Slotted Angle Racks in Mumbai, India. All our products are developed using superior quality steel and other alloys in compliance with industry laid norms and guidelines. To meet the diverse needs of the clients, we offer our products in different sizes and loading capacities. Designed to meet storage needs of varied warehouses, showrooms and commercial sectors, the products we offer are adjustable and can be used over and over again. These products have body cladded with powder coated steel sheets with decorative laminates, whereas the shelving panels of our products is stove baked or enamel painted.
Our organization is renowned in india for our mulch-functional and durable slotted angle racks. Made from high grade steel and other alloys, these are adjustable and can be used over and over again. Available in diverse sizes and loading capacities, this has been designed to meet all storage needs in industry, warehouses, showrooms and other commercial sectors. The entire racks are clad with powder coated steel sheets with decorative laminates. The shelving panels are stove baked or enamel painted.